Label opinion

Beth

I recently ordered a sheet of labels...very premature I know, but it reminds me of my goal. Anyway, while I love the label design, the image is not centered on the label. I pointed it out to the lady who made it and she immediately went into defense mode and basically said it was beyond her control. ? I was very nice about it, didn't ask for a refund, and really just wanted to give her an FYI in case she didn't notice- because it is very noticeable on the candle! Would these be acceptable to you?

labeltop-1.jpg

No it would not be acceptable. Heck, I can do that on my own printer. If I am paying for professional labels, they better look better than that. Its not beyond their control and if it is, they shouldn't be selling labels. May I ask who you ordered these from?

No it would not be acceptable. Heck, I can do that on my own printer. If I am paying for professional labels, they better look better than that. Its not beyond their control and if it is, they shouldn't be selling labels. May I ask who you ordered these from?

Thank you... just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy!

I don't want to say her name on here. I'm pretty sure I got her name off these boards, lol.

I am a graphic designer and would never let anything go out the door like that.

Maybe ask her to re-do them, and they to pay for the shipping.

Well, her reply to me was right to the point. She didn't offer to re-do them. I think I'll let it go and move on.

"printing die cut labels is always a challenge"

"There can be up to 1/8th inch off in the cutting, as stated by the label manufacturer"

" I would keep this in mind when ordering in the future, I have no control over the die cut from the label maker. "

"printing die cut labels is always a challenge"

"There can be up to 1/8th inch off in the cutting, as stated by the label manufacturer"

" I would keep this in mind when ordering in the future, I have no control over the die cut from the label maker. "

I'm a graphic designer, too, and I wouldn't buy a sheet of labels to print on that was that sloppy on the dimensions - that would make MY work look bad, ya know?