Thoughts?

Okay, so I've been burning a Lavender Chamomile candle that I made about 1 1/2 weeks ago (11 days to be exact). It's been burning for 3 1/2 hours in a 4oz jelly jar with about a 2 1/2 inch diameter, using Eco-10 wicks. I am definitely seeing the difference the fragrance makes, as I have everything exactly the same, but burned a Cinnamon Bun yesterday that had a wider and deeper mp. While the HT could be better, which I'm sure would be if I let it cure longer (I told you, I'm impatient), it is strong enough to scent my front two rooms (combined together with a huge and open arch) which is about 420 sq feet. I figure for a 4oz candle, that's pretty good.

Anyhow, here are pics of the candle I am burning today. Thoughts? Thanks!

post-13987-139458486728_thumb.jpg

post-13987-139458486736_thumb.jpg

Looks good to me. The MP may be a LITTLE deep, so watch the heat of the container as it burns down more... How long are you burning the candle per test session? For that container, it should be about 2½ hours... The heat in the container looks a little lopsided (hangup on the left side, top photo), so you may need to turn the container at intervals or recenter the wick (actually the heat) in the container. The wick is hotter on the side the wick is curling and cooler on the opposite side. HTH

Thanks, Stella! I burned that one for 3 1/2 hours before I blew it out. That candle was made before I got the the bowtie wick bars, and it isn't compltely centered, so that's probably why it burned a little lopsided. It's almost center, but I just looked at it again, and it does appear to be a little to the one side. I tell ya, the wick bars are a wonderful invention, lol. I haven't had an off-centered wick since!

Again, thanks for the reply and the suggestions. I really appreciate it! :-)

I bought the FO from someone on Ebay just because I HAD to try it. It's actually a really great Christmas scent. Here's the scent description I was given: Reindeer Poo - This fragrance will lift your holiday spirits, and add a little magic to your life! Reindeer Poo begins with top notes of apples and pears; followed by middle notes of eucalyptus, pine, and geranium; and well-balanced with base notes of vanilla, cedarwood, and patchouli.