Why ask for your phone number if they don't use it?

Wessex

This really ticks me off! Last week ordered some jars from a supplier I have consistantly used with no problems. Ordered beanpot jar with glass lid, very simple. Well, recieved beanpot jar with some funky black metal lid with the ring on it. Figured, ok, simple mistake. Called them today and they said that is how the jars come now. OK, description says WITH GLASS LIDS, so how does it not come with a glass lid. Problems with the company that makes the jars, glass lid does not fit. Wow, maybe call me before you ship?!? Yes, they will take them back and refund, but it causes me LOTS OF TIME AND STILL HAVE TO ORDER FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE, WASTING MY TIME!!!! WTF, CALL ME BEFORE YOU SHIP SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER!!! just plain inconsiderate, bad way to do business, and pretty much a DICK move!!!! Oh and no "sorry" just the "will send you a call tag" NEVER USE YOU AGAIN WASTE MY TIME

JARSTORE . COM for those wondering. Yeah, the more I think about it, the madder I get! Oh, and I was very polite to them on the phone, just the way I am, but should have yelled...

Oh, forgot to add that the jars were so oily/dirty they were opaque! They were not cleaned from the factory. I always wash my glasses, but come on...

Edited by Wessex

I stopped using them when they sent me defective glass lids and would not take them back. They just told me thats how they received them and would not replace or refund. Sorry to hear that Steve. Hope you find a better supplier. Bobby

I feel your pain. Had many bad experiences with THE JAR STORE. Sorry company. Customer service is non-existent. Don't listen to what they say on the phone. Once I washed my hands of them, I felt better. Hard to believe businesses stay in business so long with such poor service. Most/all of their products are made in China. Time to buy American.