Dupe for Berts Snow Fairy

RichardLOZ

Hey

Does anyone know os a dupe for Bert's Snow Fairy. Now that she has closed the scent is starting to move really well, not to mention that I also like it. Obviously they would have to ship international, although if they don't I can probably find a work around.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I have no idea how to describe it, and of course all of her scent descriptions have now been taken down, however I did just remember that I do have the description, so here it is...

Snow Fairy Fragrance - Fresh citrus and holiday berries unfold to a spicy heart in this warm, welcoming blend. Seasonal greens and velvety woods characterize the middle of the scent while sweet vanilla bean and soft musk surrounds the rich fruity tones. A burst of mint lifts the fragrance, creating a shimmering winter effect.

Come to think of it though, shoot that description to a couple of places who sell internationally and see if they have something that would compare to it or if ask if they could get something like that. I used to do that when I was looking for a particular cross between fragrances I had after a company went belly up ... no one could help but to say sounds nice, but you never know ... someone may have something like what you've described. If not, I imagine someone is going to be asked to duplicate it since it is no longer available. Worse comes to worse, go through the fragrance houses and see if they offer something of that nature. (Hate to put you through all that work! but I don't know how else you'll find what you're looking for KWIM?

DS Vanilla Sugar Dust is supposed to be a dupe for it. I personally haven't confirmed that yet because I bought a couple LB's on Ebay to hold me over. I love that scent so much, it makes awesome body & room spray. When I am stressed out sitting at my desk I spray some in my office and I relax. I think it's the slight mintiness...