saveonscents.com

leenabug

I noticed that they have 3 grades of fo. The third grade is twice as much in price as the first. So does this mean that the SOS grade is diluted with something to make it cheaper? If so, wouldnt I want to buy the more expensive, yet more "pure" XTREME grade? meaning, if I bought the sos grade fo, Im paying to ship "mixing oils" to myself?

Am I understanding this correctly? The higher priced, more concentrated fo is gonna take less fo per lb than the sos grade? Therefore I could make more jars of candles with the concentrated 16oz bottle, than I could with the "diluted" 16oz bottle? If comparing the price, i would need to be able to make twice as many candles from that 16oz bottle?

Also, what is the pros and cons to selling 3 grades of fo?

I have never tried the SOS grade, but I have tried ultra vs. extreme, and I've found ultra to be just as good as extreme. They are pretty strong, and perhaps you could cut back (I'll let that be your judgment). It also depends on what you are using them for. I mostly use mine for candles. I found ultra to be fine for that purpose. For bath and body products, I found that it is easier to cut back on the amount that I use to make the bottle stretch. I try to read the reviews as some of the people actually tell what concentration they used and the application in which they used them.

HTH