Thank You to everyone on this forum!

I'm a noob and I have spent countless hours lurking and reading here. I have always wanted to learn how to make candles. As with with so many other things in life, I never took or really had the time. I'll admit, I was a little intimidated as well.

I found this forum and it spurred the passion and gave me a little boost of confidence because of all the things I learned here (trust me, I know there is still a TON that I don't know). Thank you to all the people who contribute, I think you are invaluable. :)

I'm a noob and I have spent countless hours lurking and reading here. I have always wanted to learn how to make candles. As with with so many other things in life, I never took or really had the time. I'll admit, I was a little intimidated as well.

I found this forum and it spurred the passion and gave me a little boost of confidence because of all the things I learned here (trust me, I know there is still a TON that I don't know). Thank you to all the people who contribute, I think you are invaluable. :)

I agree!! I loooooove this forum, I've been browsing every sec I can to learn as much as I can. I think what I love most, is I have not made any candles or B & B stuff yet, but it's helping me appreciate the kind of work that really goes into the products that you all love so much. I was like most people who figured it was "easy" to just melt something and toodaaa it's done. But it's nothing like that and that makes me so excited for the challenge. You all rock!