candlewarmers.com

tamese

If you order $300 plus they cap the shipping at 15%. So mine came out to be just a tad over a dollar more than their wholesale price. Depending on where you are and

if there are similar prodcucts being sold in your area that will be a factor in what you can sell them for. Keep in mind people can go to the site and order for 14.99 (for the illumination warmers) then pay shipping. They sell similar ones from a different company at walmart for 15.00. Hobby Lobby also carries the candlewarmers.com product and they aren't less than 15.00. Meijer carries them as well and I think they sell for about 12-15.00. My feelings are if I can get the same product down the road for 15.00 or get it direct from the company I'm gonna do that rather than pay 25.00 somewhere else for the exact same product. Hopefully that helped somewhat.

Edited by pleasureridgecandles

I thought Hobby Lobby had Scentsationals.com warmers like Walmart does? Could be wrong though.

I used to carry Candlewarmer.com warmers; but then Meijer started carrying them. Though they do not seem to carry all styles. I am not doing warmers this year; but next year will go make a list of what styles Meijer/Hobby Lobby/Walmart carries and maybe order the other styles. I will not be able to get double my price with shipping; but I would like to offer warmers to my customers in the same place as my melts.