You all need to head over to CandleScience

IwantItgreen

I started placing my order and realized they cut them down to two of each. Last time it was 3 of each. Then I remembered Only Fragrance has them all the time (EDITED ... specifics aren't allowed in this section). I am loving his scents. My customers are raving over the throw and the scents. So, I will order some samples from him. And probably a few from CS too. I am a FOHO for sure. I can't get enough of them. But they are not fattening, so maybe it is a good addiction. hahaha

Edited by Scented

IwantItGreen, there is a post somewhere here about this new candle site. It has a lot of reviews for his scents. The ones that say Best Sellers are really good. I don't know if he let's you get more of one each. Hadn't ask. His prices are really cheap and scents are really good. He makes his own scents.

Yep, I've followed it, but I've made myself a vow that I'll only have just a few FO suppliers. SO far those have been, Peak, CS and KY. If I let the reins loose I'd go crazy because there are so many good suppliers, and I can't have them all. I just can't afford to temp myself ordering sample from all different places.

Yep, I've followed it, but I've made myself a vow that I'll only have just a few FO suppliers. SO far those have been, Peak, CS and KY. If I let the reins loose I'd go crazy because there are so many good suppliers, and I can't have them all. I just can't afford to temp myself ordering sample from all different places.

Same here. I have limited myself on FO suppliers. So far I've managed to hold steady with five. Candle Science, Peak, Millcreek, Texas Candle Supply and recently added a handful from Candlwic. Main two are CS and Peak. The problem is.... even with limiting suppliers, they all still have soooooooo many awesome scents I want . LOL

Jo

Got my order yesterday.

All 3 new ones smell awesome oob. I got a bunch more but theres one I'm totally in love with and can't believe I waited this long to try it out....Carmelized Pralines....WOW I love this scent...seems so strong and yummy. gonna be on my top ten for fall and winter and can't wait to get this one in wax. I put some in my burner this morning with a little bit of CO and my entire downstairs smells soooooo good :)