Save on Scents

SoS is huge and there's no way to give "winners" because of that... (do a search in the Fragrance Discussion forum if you want that) It also depends upon your wax type or application.

READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS on their site!! It is very difficult to understand their pricing structure, concentrations and applications for use if you do not..

I have been well-satisfied both with the prices and with the quality of the FOs & EOs I have purchased there.

SOS was definately hit or miss for me- for candles I would recommend at least the ultra concentration- but it is more expensive

There are so many other companies that have just as good oils for less money IMHO.

But when you find a fragrance you want you check the size you want and under that is the option to "upgrade" the concentration- I only use a couple with them now because I have not been able to find those scents anywhere else... Addict and Autumn Lodge and I buy them in Xtreme which makes them pretty pricey but I have people that pay it because they love them.

It is easiest and less confusing to shop by category and I have always been the "safest" buying dupes. There is something about their oil that just does not work that great in my wax (464) I get better throw with others but the 2 I mentioned do throw well and I did try them in ultra and got very little throw so I upgraded again.

Whatever you do stay away from bluegrass- that is the nastiest, rank, disgusting smell I ever came across- took weeks to get the stench out of my house!!

Good luck!!