(?) Candlewarmers.com

SouthernGal

Received my order today. Everything arrived in good shape. Was charged for 8 illumination warmers and the box only holds 6 and I did not get 4 warmers I had really wanted. So shipping turned out to be $38.42 and I got shorted two warmers. Not a good way to start off but I like the quality of the ones I received. If they credit my CC for the missing two I will be happy. Already contacted them so we shall see.

I've ordered from them twice; they do seem to have a lot of sellouts, but I think it's because their warmers are very popular (probably due to looking so similar to Scentsy at that fantastic price). Before I ordered the first time I called with a question and was transferred to Stephanie, who ended up being my "account manager"). She suggested I call her directly when I was ready to place an order; when I called back, a couple of warmers I wanted were out of stock, but she could tell me the date they were expected; since that would allow me enough time to receive them before needed, I placed the order. She called me when they arrived and expedited shipping to make sure they got to me in time. I was very impressed with her service.

So I got ready to order again a couple of weeks ago; went to their website and placed a dummy order to make sure everything I wanted was in stock, and waited until the next day to place the order so I could discuss it with my partner. BAD MOVE. Several of the new warmers had sold out overnight! Anyway, I called Stephanie and found that the new shipment wouldn't come in by the time I needed them, so I placed my order with substitutions. Lesson learned--if there's something on the site you really want, particularly if it's new, jump on it!!

Long story short--I'm very pleased with the products and service I've received from CandleWarmers.

When I ordered the ones I did not receive were listed as in stock. They were the fall leaves and the one with the cross. Glad I ordered replacement bulbs becasue they do not use the screw in kind that you can buy about anywhere. There are two prongs that twist in. They look nice and I will see this weekend if I can sell them.

The two you didn't receive are two of the ones I wanted that had sold out before I ordered also. I also really liked the new one that was blue and brown--also sold out! I did get some of the Christmas ones, though (at least I ordered them). I think my order is supposed to arrive today so I'm looking forward to seeing them.

I've ordered wholesale from Jackel before and a few other companies but never from candlewarmers.com. I was wondering if anyone here could tell me what their minimum order is. And do you pay the price in their catalog or once you sign up wholesale if its a cheaper price.

Tia

This is one of the warmers I like and its priced $14.99 online catalog

Product567MAR.jpg?20110726022500

I just bookmarked this Scentsy one on eBay not even an hour ago. Sorta similar except the price:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-SCENTSY-FAITH-WARMER-3-BARS-STAND-TRIVIT-/220859487692?pt=Candles&hash=item336c4055cc

My warmers arrived today. I got 6 of the 7 styles I ordered. I thought for sure that it would be short the Fall Leaves one since two of you siad they were OOS.

But I got those and didn't receive the Tuscan Brown Square. It doesn't show as being OOS on their site so not sure why I didn't get those. Guess I'll have to contact them to see. Don't know about the shipping or if they credited my card for the ones they didn't send as there was no invoice or receipt in any of the boxes. I sure hope the shipping didn't kill me since I did order over $300 it should have been capped at 13% (according to others on the board) but I didn't receive 6 of them which would make my order less than $300 if they are OOS. If that's the case I wish they would contact you b/c I would have picked a replacement for the 6 I didn't get. I'll have to check my cc to see what the charges ended up being. I do love the warmers though.

I'll be waiting to hear what your total and shipping turned out to be. I can't remember--seems like there was something about being east of the Mississippi in that shipping cap?? Anyway, I manipulated my order until I got it to exactly $300--that's one reason I wanted to call it in, so I could make changes if anything was out of stock. I thought the cap was 15%, and saw that my Visa was charged $345 exactly, so that would have been 15% of the $300 total. Just checked tracking and mine was delivered today--can't wait to open the boxes!

I'm east of the Mississippi also. I'm not really sure on the cap as I've seen people on here say 13 and 15%. I've sent them an email so we'll see what their response is.

I'll call them tomorrow if I've not heard back from them by morning when I get home from work.

Edited by pleasureridgecandles

The packing list is on the outside of one of the boxes. Mine was on the end of one.

Oh duh!! I checked after I read your post and sure enough there was one. My order came to 310.50 including shipping for 36 warmers. The Tuscan ones that I didn't get are on my invoice but says 0. Doesn't state if they were OOS or what. It states 15% freight cap and my shipping was 40.50 I was worried that I wouldn't get the cap on the shipping since my order ended up being less than $300 without the Tuscan ones.

I LOVED the warmers I received yesterday. I had gotten 6 of the Santas, 4 Snowmen, and 2 Jack-o-Lanterns along with the "normal" ones. I also got 2 of the Fall Leaves, which I wasn't really crazy about in the picture but thought somebody might like them. I was very surprised at how much I like them; I particularly like the shape of the bowl--it's different from the normal shape and I always like different things. I'll be very surprised if the seasonal ones don't sell; I'll probably wish I had gotten more.

I haven't been this excited about a supply order in a long time!

I ordered from Scentsationals also and their shipping was half as much as candlewarmers for 3 more warmers. I have a booth at a craft mall where I sell candles and they accepted that address as a brick and mortar store in case anyone else sells from a craft or antique mall. And I told them it was a craft mall and I rented booth space.

They come in 3 packs for $28.50. Not a lot of selections but I think they look nice. The night light type are 3 packs for $19.50. I ordered 15 warmers and the shipping was $19. So even though they are a little bit higher than candlewarmers the shipping makes them about even. Plus they seem to take normal replacement bulbs.

I received my Scentsationals warmers today. Huge box with a smaller box inside with bubble wrap stuffed all round. I have enough bubble wrap for the rest of my life but the warmers are all in good shape. I like that the individual warmer boxes have one side and half the top as a cut out so you can see the warmer without taking the whole thing out of the box. I did not open one but they seem a little smaller than the candlewarmer ones. I have other projects today so I just looked and set the box in the corner.

I'll have to check them out since we can use the craft store that we have a booth in as the brick and mortar address. I rec'd my other 6 warmers yesterday

that I didn't get with my original order. When I contacted them about it b/c the site never showed they were OOS the lady told me they had temporarily went

oos but got more in and would put my order on the top of the list. I must admit I was nervous about the shipping on those since it was only 6 but they gave me

the 15% cap I guess since I would have gotten them with my original order. In any case I got all the warmers now and am happy.