flat dust covers for pillars

Several years ago someone on this board ran a coop for flat plastic dust covers, three small holes in the top. I've finally run out of those, but cannot find where in the world these things were offered. Anyone know?

I'm not looking for solutions or alternates for these things. I want exactly what I had if I can find them or I will have to look into another company making them I suppose. They are flat clear plastic disks with small sniffer holes (three around the wick), about 3x3 size. Apparently I don't know what to search for on the Internet or I have the wrong wording for it, because I get anything but those. And today became the first day that the search here has absolutely aggravated me and proved it's worthlessness. I do know that no, BCN does not carry this stuff nor does Candles & Supplies or WSP. Past threads that search brought up for me show only container dust covers, which I am not interested in.

These are not coasters. They wilt and deform just like shrink does except they are of a sturdier or thicker plastic.

Any ideas on what company carries these?

I have seen those on a site called "All white candles & candles packaging" They are called "Plastic Pillar Candle End Caps For Shrink Wrap" and they sounds just like the ones you are describing. Sorry, cant give you a link, havent learned that yet on my Ipad