ISO Rosemary mint fo

Shar

I use NG's Rosemary Mint for my MP soaps. I'm getting rave reviews from those who have tried it.

http://www.naturesgardencandles.com/candlemaking-soap-supplies/item/rosemint/-Rosemary-Mint-Fragrance-Oil-.html

Thanks PAgirl, I order quite a few oils from NG, so I'll prob get a sample with my next order. I like their Pink Sugar, Clean Type, Magnolia Orange Blossom, Aqua Di Gio for men type, and Extremely Sexy for men VS type..

I 2nd Backwoods -- I received a sample through the classies here...it's the best one I've smelled yet!! I plan on ordering it myself for cp soap :)

Think I'll try Backwoods version too then:) I appreciate the recommendation, I'm interested in some more of their oils as well after checking out the website. I'm going to check out some more reviews on their oils, as I hate to just order one with the high shipping charges.

just ordered a few from Backwoods...Rosemary mint, Tropical fusion, and Tropical Tango..I really like how this company gives cp test results too, would be nice if all of them did. Thanks again for your reviews, really helps alot:)

Just received my oils from Backwoods today and must say I'm very impressed with how they smell oob! Everyone of them smells Awesome and Strong, and I really can't wait to get these in some soap hopefully tonight:)

I don't think I have tried BW's rosemary mint but their oils are always awesome. I have soaped with Just Scents Rosemary Mint and it is one of the best I have found as of yet. Ineed to try BW's now.

Just cut my BW Rosemary Mint bars about an hour ago plenty strong for me at .8/ppo 4 lb. batch smells really great too, I used Goat milk so should smell even better as it cures. Love the Tropical Tango too,smells delicious( grapefruit orange citrus/vanilla). Which BW's oils are your faves? I'll probably be ordering more since I'm so happy with these two. I haven't tried any yet from JS but I've been reading some reviews and interested in some of those as well.

Backwoods has great oils. I like her Rice Flower & Shea, BayLeaf & Pepper, Pumpkin cornbread, and really, alot of them LOL.

Well you just made me go and sniff my new BW soaps again,lol! I agree so far the one's I've soaped are really great! I'm def impressed with the quality of BW oils and will be looking to try out some more of them..Thanks for mentioning some of your favorites! I've been reading lots of great reviews of the pumpkin cornbread, but not sure how that one would be in cp soap? have you soaped that one or just used that fragrance in candles?