ISO: Status / Metro Jars and lids

These are a popular jar, carried a LOT of places... where are you located? Best idea is to search the suppliers nearest you so that shipping won't be too bad...

I'm located in IL. South East of Chicago or NW Indiana. I not even sure what to do a search for on google. I've tried several things but mostly pull up auto glass or plastic bottle companies. I'm sure i'm not searching for the correct things. When I search for the libbey number I don't get local results.

I'm located in IL. South East of Chicago or NW Indiana. I not even sure what to do a search for on google. I've tried several things but mostly pull up auto glass or plastic bottle companies. I'm sure i'm not searching for the correct things. When I search for the libbey number I don't get local results.

IwantItgreen just posted on another thread that the flat glass lids from CS fit the Dollar Tree status/metro jars perfectly! This is great news to me!