4 x 4 Poly bags for tarts

angielyn

I'm sure someone else uses these for their tarts. Where is a good place to buy them cheap? Some places I have looked the prices weren't bad but shipping was terrible. So before I beat myself over the head looking I figured I'd ask you all here :)

Thanks in advance!

I use 3x4 zip bags for my tarts. Uline is good on cost for them and they do ship pretty quickly. Only downfall is they aren't US made and they only offer them in a larger quantity, but if this is something you'll be doing for a while, it's a good investment. Same size also works well for votives among other things.

• 1 year later...
Hi,

I used to buy my bags at Uline, but they are actually kind of a rip-off. I found this website TwinSource Supply. They blow away uline sometimes 75% cheaper for the same product.

http://www.twinsourcesupply.com/itemdetail.php?sku=EP-0404-Z2&prod_group=Packaging+Supplies&category=Poly+Bags&subcategory=2+Mil+Reclosable+Poly+Bags

4x4 2 mil = $27 per 1000 from uline

4x4 2 mil = $8.71 per 1000 from twinsource

Are these polypropylene??

Hi,

I used to buy my bags at Uline, but they are actually kind of a rip-off. I found this website TwinSource Supply. They blow away uline sometimes 75% cheaper for the same product.

http://www.twinsourcesupply.com/itemdetail.php?sku=EP-0404-Z2&prod_group=Packaging+Supplies&category=Poly+Bags&subcategory=2+Mil+Reclosable+Poly+Bags

4x4 2 mil = $27 per 1000 from uline

4x4 2 mil = $8.71 per 1000 from twinsource

There is a section here for suppliers. Given your username I suppose that you are the Supplier. If that is the case, please do not pose as a regular member.

p.s. It is really poor form to attempt to promote you product by way of criticizing another supplier. I'd never buy anything from you company as a result of this post.