Anyone recently gotten an order from Heartfelt?

Sndfrddy

I love her Cinnamon Buns but after this last time, I will not order from Heartfelt again. Took forever, made 4 calls, and talked to Gena on 2 of them... When my order came, the Post office had to deliver in a plastic bag as the oils leaked all over.

When I emailed her to let her know that they leaked and I had no invoice in the box, her response was "oh sorry" and I will get that invoice to you...2 months later no invoice. She had not taped the bottles at all and no paper or anything around them to cushion the bottles during shipment.

I am done with Heartfelt. She had at one time awesome service and oils, but there are other suppliers out there that want my business.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I have sent more e-mails. Have called and left a message and put in another order. Got an instant e-mail both times saying I woould get another one shortly stating what my shipping was etc. Nothing. Both orders I chose to pay with pay pal and I was supposed to wait for another e-mail to process payment after shipping was figured so she doesn't have my payment yet. Darn. Have to find replacemtn oils.