Rustic Escentuals bought KY!! :-)

KarenOH

From the rustic Escentuals FB page....

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

I'm happy to let everyone know that we are the new owners for products sold at KY Candle Wax Supply. Fear no more - you'll be able to get the same tried & true products that you've come to trust and we aren't changing a single formula. We should begin stocking items within 4-6 weeks. It's going to be a very, very busy autumn season!

I'm happy for both of them. Now everybody can settle down and start planning instead of worrying, lol.

LOL.. Yeah.. Wish I knew this yesterday..

I ordered tons of samples to find dupes from a bunch of suppliers and dropped a small fortune stocking up and getting dupes so I would not leave my customers hanging in the fall.

Yeah! I'm glad most of you guys will not have to reinvent your products and still use the FO that have worked for you for such a long time. :-) I am also excited about this news because RA is one of my suppliers and now I'll have an excuse to get some of KY excellent FO I've heard so much about lately. Also glad for the people at KY they we able to sell there business over. Anyway. Im happy! :-)

I, too, am very happy to read this. I use several different suppliers but probably would have bought all my FOs from KY if they had all the scents I wanted. I've always trusted them to have some of the best FOs available and everything from there throws well in my wax blend. Just hope no changes are made in the formulas in the transition.