Another Scammer

Candybee

Today I got this email that came thru my website in the Contact Us section:

Hello Sir/Madam,

My name is Morgan Paul and i am emailing your company regarding the order of handmade soap.I will like you to email me the prices of each Natural Handmade Soap you have in stock now and the website of which i can see the prices so i get back to you with my required quantities for you to go ahead and place the order for me.Please let me know how long it normally takes you to order them if you are going to order them specially for me.The price should not include shipping but should includes all sales taxes.

I am looking forward to reading from you as the soonest as possible so we proceed with the order.

Best Regards...

Mr. Paul Morgan

(317) 348-6005

fatemorgan@gmail.com

So I responded:

Your email, IP 74.125.227.85, and server location Mountain View, CA 94043 has been forwarded to the FBI, state, and local authorities for further investigation. This process is a necessary step to weed out email scams. Further communication pending investigative report.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Management

-----------------------

I know I should not have responded and instead just send the email to the trash bin. But today for some reason I am just not in the mood for being jerked around.

I am hoping I make this person at least inconvenienced enough to have to switch computers and/or move their operation to a new town.

At least I know now how to get a location and IP address by doing a reverse email lookup.:rolleyes2