Check out my new website!

SuzyK

Your opening is VERY friendly. This is a good thing. I do think that some of the wording needs to be adjusted a bit. There are a couple of grammatical errors and some missing punctuation. I am mentioning this because some customers truly are the grammar police and just love to nitpick.

It looks very nice, but if you want to sell to people you don't know that find you on the web, you're going to have to add some information about your company. I only looked quickly, but if it's not there, I doubt you'll get many sales. Think about it...without it, a potential customer might not place an order because it would be like putting money in a black hole. In this economy, very few are willing to buy from someone they know absolutely nothing about.

You need some kind of company info, and a phone number with hours for calling. A contact form isn't enough. Everything else looks great.

Yes, I know, that's why I mentioned I have things to fill in. I've had a website before with another business. I won't put a phone number though. I've never had a problem not having one before.

Thanks for the input.

I don't have a phone number on my website either and never have. I think one customer in 15 years has asked to call me- which is a good thing. Prompt response to emails is critical, along with a solid reputation. If you sell on other sites like Etsy, Ebay, ArtFire, etc.. put that info clearly on your website. Your positive feedback is a wonderful reference to potential customers and should be shown. I cannot even tell you how many times customers have told me over the years that viewing my positive feedback was what made them ultimately purchase from me. It is very important.

Hi!

looks really nice.

Just a heads up that your link on the top right for "View Cart" is not working. It is pointing to --> http://www.suzysscentshop.com/orders.php and showing a broken link.

The one on the bottom left is ok and pointing to --> http://www.suzysscentshop.com/go/order.php?vc=y&return=www.suzysscentshop.com%2Fgo%2Forder.php%3Fgo%3Dy so maybe the redirect needs to be udpated for the top navigation?