Foaming bottles and base?

Jane42

We would like to try our hand at foaming soap but all the suppliers I currently use do not carry any bottles. I prefer a bottle that has a wider base, just for stability.

Also, do you need to use a special base for this type of soap?

We are planning to just make this for ourselves, at this point.

Thanks for any help.

Jane

Thank you, moon01945! - I did see that thread, but I was looking more for a bottle with a wider base.

Since we are just starting out with this - we want to try some of our favorite soap safe scents for ourselves - we have no experience. On some threads it talks about putting preservatives in it, and I am not sure if that is only if you make it from scratch or if you also need to add it if you buy the soap base directly from the manufacturer. Just trying to get some more info, but I will keep searching the forum!

To save shipping costs, I was hoping to be able to find a company that would have the bottles we wanted AND the base.

NaturallyTru - can you describe the bottles that you are looking to sell?

Oh, I hope this makes sense...just woke up and kind of bleary.........lol

I did check out Wholesalesupplies and they have the foamer bottles @ $3.20 each or 48 for $78.77. Does anyone use these bottles? As far as the base goes, they have a foaming bottle wash - not sure if that is what I should be looking for or not.

Any advice?

i have been looking at these..at Candles and Supplies...10-oz-Foamer-Bottles-per-dozen-image.jpg?resizeid=-1&resizeh=120&resizew=96

Foamers are kind of expensive..these are 10oz..

I like the clear bottle - it will look good with our label! I do order from Candles and Supplies and I can't believe I didn't think to check them out! I usually only order our wax and FO's from them! Thanks for the tip!

Jane