How does Mill Creek's grass compare to others

cedar_lea

So I'd gotten some of the Mill Creek Fresh Cut Grass from the classies & I've been happy with it. I've almost used it all up in blends.

That said I haven't actually ordered anything from Mill Creek. I'm not opposed to getting a new supplier per say, I just don't see alot of things that I'm overly interested in on thier site & would rather not be ordering just because of the one FO -- especially because there seems to be alot of true grass scents out there.

That said, I wouldn't want to grab anything too different. Peak's Tall Grass sounds phenominal, but I'm not sure if those danilion notew would be too much of a difference.

So people who have sniffed a few -- Opinions?

I got Peaks in an order for a free sample - liked OOB so I did a wave candle with it - the test burn had great throw and everyone that came in that day liked the scent. I'm going to order some on next order and see if it sells!

The only Fresh Cut Grass I've tried is Lone Star's. It smells pretty much only like dandelions. It threw okay (for me), but I was looking for more of a grassy scent. This could be your scent if you're looking for a really strong dandelion note.