Must haves on FO's from Bert's and Daystar?

Yvelis

I'm searching for some strong FO's and these two ships to Sweden, at Daystar there was a lot with flashpoint over 200 :-)

Soooo... what FO's is a much have from these two?

I have read that Blackberry Jam Butter cookies is strong and good from Daystar and I was thinking Black Strawberry Vanilla from Berts?

Ohhh... I use a blend of Xcel and CB-135 (soywax)

From Day-Star, get the buttercream frosting; Hunter's Moon; Tangled in Barbwire and Goodlookin' Cowboy (if you can move western themes there); Salty Sailor; Driftwood; and probably anything vanilla. She's a vanilla fanatic. I liked the clary sage & sandalwood (maybe that's reversed) and white macadamia cookies one (I just don't move a lot of food stuff so I do not get a lot). At some point I want to try others from her like Arabian Heat, Exact Moment of the Cosmos, Wood Vanilla, and there are others.

I LOVE LOVE Day-Star Oils!! They do so well for me in my wax and sometimes I will just go in and take a big sniff.

If you want Lush Dupes they are not always indicated as that on the site but I'm familiar with her oils so I'll be happy to let you know which ones are you are considering are dupes.

Must Haves:

Cinnamon Glazed Baklava

Blackberry Jam Butter cookies

Ultimate Vanilla

Cake Batter

Angel Food Cake

Chergui Winds

Wood Vanilla

Queen of D'Nile

Saddle Shop (this one sells great to guys)

Sampaquita Promises

Apache Tears

Light Blue Sky (this is a dead-on dupe for Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue)

There are so many others I can't think of right off the top of my head right now. You will enjoy these oils greatly!

Lorelei