Built a wax warmer.....AAAAAAAAWWWWWGGGGGGG

already poured the candles, When the wax came out of the presto, I let it hit the side of my pour pot as to not let it splash. I built the Presto pot that you put a ball valve in. If it happens again I will post a pic.

I am using 415 wax but I dont know if it realy makes a difference or not on the wax type. I had the same problems also. Keep the pouring pot as close to the spigot as possible and start on an angle like pouring a beer until you get a good amount in the pot. The bubbles are cause by the splashing off of the bottom of your pouring pot. I have found that if I stir the wax after I finish pouring, the bubbles will go away.

On a different note I had a spigot in another pot that no matter what I did i got tons of bubbles so my hubby changed it out to another spigot and its been nice and smooth since.

Hope this helps you.

Tina

first, I did pour the wax into a pour pot, I did pour ir like a beer also, I think I will seeif there is a nipple that will give me more of a stream instead of a splash, tks for the advice from everyone........thats why they call it testing I guess......