Selling in the heat

Hi everyone, newbie here!

I have a question about selling at farmers markets and craft shows during the Summer, how do I keep my MP soaps from melting? I was interested in doing the FM in my area but it gets HOT here during the Summer. I went with a friend of mine last weekend to look around and it was warm in the tents outside. One idea was keeping them in a cooler and only put a few out on the table. But then I worry about people thinking I don't have much and not stoping to shop. TIA for any help!

Thanks for the help! Love the cooler idea! lol My friend and I were also thinking about buying those gel ice packs to put under cloth with the soap setting on top. Then keeping extra ones handy if needed. Do you think that would work? :confused:

Years ago when I did shows, I used concealed ice packs in baggies. I placed them on trays with cloth over them. No one noticed anything and they worked beautifully. I kept a cooler with ice under the table with fresh ice packs in it that I rotated from time to time.

I'm in Alabama and obviously it gets very hot here. I have the luxury of having outlets for fans and cover/shade at the 2 markets I do. I've never had my soap melt, but my unwrapped samples will sweat from humidity and look unappealing as the morning wears on.