Moonworks Floral Muse Pre-Buy

For those of you that participated in this pre-buy, have you received your items yet? I got an update notice last week that my order had shipped Fedex. Still have not received it. Usually only takes a couple of days for her shipments to reach me.

I sent an email to Rhonda yesterday asking for the tracking number and have not had a response. She's always so prompt in answering them but haven't heard anything so far. So, just wondering if anyone else has their order yet before I send another.

Thank you!

J

I just got a reply for Rhonda and she is looking into my shipment. She aplogized for the length of this pre-buy. It sounds like she has some major issues with this one. Hopefully, she will respond to the rest of your shortly as well. Thanks for your replies.

J

I sent her a message this morning. Over a week ago I received a shipped notice; it was UPS Ground, but no tracking number.

Half an hour ago, I received an email; looks like FM is/was shipped today via USPS. First time I had to wait this long to receive a FO from MW. Also asked her about Fairy Garden because it's not listed on her website. :-(

When Rhonda responded back to me, around the 19th or 20th, I also go a USPS shipping notice. A week or so prior to that I got an email from her that my order had been shipped Fedex, which I never received. She couldn't find the tracking number. So, she was going to immediately send out another order (20th) and asked that I ship the Fedex shipment back if I received. To date, I still have not received either shipment. MW is in Indiana and I'm in the Atlanta area. Even her snail mail shipments get to me in 2 or 3 days. Also, there is no tracking activity on the USPS shipment. Continues to say the Post Office was notified of a shipment. I keep forgetting to send her an email.

After I sent her an email and posted this I got a shipping notice. I could of sworn I paid for UPS shipping but it's going through USPS. It's been so long ago so I really don't remember. I hope she remembered that I had ordered some samples along with the Prebuy. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt because of the holiday.

This has been an interesting experience to say the least. I received a USPS ship notice on 5/27 and still no package. Coming snail mail it shouldn't take that long to get to me in TX.

For those that got it what do you think? If you have used elements olive blossom do you think it's similar?

My second shipping notice was USPS on the 20th. I didn't receive the package until the 31st and I'm closer than you are. Plus there was not any activity on the tracking number until the day it was delivered. I looked at it one more time before sending another email to Rhonda. According to the tracking, it wasn't mailed until the 27th or 28th.

I haven't used the Elements version but I really like this oil. Used it in lotion and body butter so far. The testers are loving it, they think it's a fresh and relaxing fragrance. I would be intersted to know how it has worked in wax for people.

Edited by ProudMarineMom

THanks for the info. I am excited to smell it. The elements version has sold very well for me so hoping this is similar or will at least fit that void.

I have a feeling these just didn't get shipped when the labels were created. i sent an email out to Rhonda last night and haven't heard back yet. The USPS tracking system isn't very good in my opinion so it's hard to tell much from that.