Chocolate/Peanut butter...

Yummmy haha But anyhow... Question is, I have thought these would look much better with a hershey kiss on top. Any opinions? Would you keep them the way they are or go for the Hershey kiss? I can't try putting one on just yet cause I have no kissy molds :angry2:

[ATTACH]21842[/ATTACH]

post-13011-13945848107_thumb.jpg

My opinion is...go for the Hershey Kiss on top. They look very nice the way they are but...I thinking adding the kiss would jazz it up a bit. And then when it melts you will have a nice chocolate glaze over the top of the candle.

I vote for a kiss, or melt a thin layer of chocolate colored wax in a small lipped metal pan, and when it cools, break off very small pieces and scatter them on top, pressed in alittle to look like chocolate pieces.

OH this sounds so much better then just a kissie on top!

But we both vote....BOTH! =)

Okie, no kisses cause no molds but I'll try the chocolate sprinkles thingy later. Darn printer took a crap so just got back from getting a new one... UGHH Always something! Will post the outcome later. And THANKS for the ideas :)

I vote for a kiss, or melt a thin layer of chocolate colored wax in a small lipped metal pan, and when it cools, break off very small pieces and scatter them on top, pressed in alittle to look like chocolate pieces.

Thank you for the idea :) I think they look just yummy now!!! The strong chocolate scent sure don't help lol

Thank you for the idea :) I think they look just yummy now!!! The strong chocolate scent sure don't help lol

I can't believe the difference in the look...amazing how something so simple can really jazz something up. You're more than welcome. I'm glad you tried it!:yay: