ICS Baby Hugs

Lorelei

Does anyone know what happened to this fragrance? It is not showing in the listing nor the closeout or retired list.

I went to order again and it isn't there!

This was the description of the fragrance: A blend of a baby powder and baby lotion, with undertones of rose, jasmine, and violet.

So if there are any that you know of that might smell similar can you please let me know?

Thanks!

I've never smelled that one but NG has a couple baby scents.. One is Baby Clean

Natures Garden Baby Clean Fragrance: Unique and calming; we're taking baby powder to a higher level. This wonderful scent has top notes of granny smith apple, lemon zest, and hints of mint, rounded out with blossoms of spring wildflowers, butterfly violets & honeysuckle. You can actually smell hints of a new born baby.

The other one is Baby Graceful. That one is a duplicate to Philosophy Baby Grace (I LOVE this one!!). Not sure if either of those will compare since I haven't sniffed the ICS one, but hope this helps!

Does anyone know what happened to this fragrance? It is not showing in the listing nor the closeout or retired list.

I went to order again and it isn't there!

This was the description of the fragrance: A blend of a baby powder and baby lotion, with undertones of rose, jasmine, and violet.

So if there are any that you know of that might smell similar can you please let me know?

Thanks!

I think KY Snuggle Baby will work just fine. It's a combo of baby powder and baby lotion. Super strong too.