7 Day Candle Jars....Any sources??

I was thinking that too Silver, in that it would last longer... but with this candle they would burn it 24 hours a day for 7 days....The idea is you burn the candle and say a prayer each day, and at the end of the 7th day your pray is heard. Just starting the testing faze of everything of course but doing our math here, the one from filmore holds about 16oz of wax, we get 10 hours of burn per ounce so that's 160 hours. 24 hours a day x 7 days = 168 hours, so we are right in the ball park =)

That can't be right. I know that I've burned many of the store bought ones down to the last few inches and I've been wick testing containers like this & I know I've gotten more than 2" before I decided that the wick wasn't right yet. Of course I haven't found the right one, but I've been a little distracted.

I get mine here

http://generalwax.com/glass-container-jars--lids---gift-boxes/glass-containers---jars/cate_104/p___Z909670.html