Honeysuckle again...

felixncharlie

Felix, whether it's "true" or not, I CANNOT comment, but have you tried BCN's Plumeria? (I've got a TON of rave reviews from my testers and customers.)

As far as honeysuckle, I like Bert's Heaven Scents (but she doesn't have any IN right now...because of her supplier issues, but she SHOULD get it back in.) and AAA Candle's is pretty good too. I haven't tried Sweetcakes so can't comment there. Also, I'm not a Chandler so I can just comment on SCENT...:)

Thanks for the honeysuckle info. BBW is exactly the kind of Plumeria I don't want, LOL. That Plumeria is a fantasy scent and smells NOTHING like the real thing. I am still on a quest to find a more true one but heck since everyone buys the BBW types they probably would smell the true thing and not like it LOL.

To be honest, I can't recall what a real plumeria flower smells like. I agree with you though that BCN's is NOT the "true" thing. I just know it does really well for me. LOL BUT I also liked AAA Candle Supply's different plumeria scents and since I just admitted I don't remember exactly recall what a true plumeria flower smells like this is going to sound dumb, but I thought it smelled more "natural" and true. Do with that what you will. I know I'm not being toooooo helpful. lol