Fragrance House

njcandle

No, you don't have to purchase 25lbs. But I just had a few samples sent (took them FOREVER) and then found out the pricing (took FOREVER too) and they are not less expensive than any other supplier would be. They wanted like $20+ per lb. I thought going through a manufacturer would get me real wholesale pricing....wrong.

No, you don't have to purchase 25lbs. But I just had a few samples sent (took them FOREVER) and then found out the pricing (took FOREVER too) and they are not less expensive than any other supplier would be. They wanted like $20+ per lb. I thought going through a manufacturer would get me real wholesale pricing....wrong.

Good to know! Thanks for sharing!

I had heard Royal Aromatics was great as far as their scents and customer service. Trilogy has a huge library of scents so I am very interested in trying some of them. Sampling taking forever though could put a damper on that though. I believe I read somewhere that they have a 5lb minimum which is not that bad. I have heard some require much larger. If you dont mind Sharon, can you share what application you are using their scent for? If it is in wax, what kind and how the scent throw was? Thank you.

I had assumed I couldn't order from them because I'm not a business. However if I'm wrong I may need to contact them about some samples. I'm really interested in:

Spicy Mesquite Chili

Night Queen Clear

Night Queen Origional

Bergamot Blossom

Passion Flower

Dandelion

Pom Pomegranate

I use them quite a bit although none of the ones you have mentioned cedar_lea. I've requested samples and always get them really quick. Anyone can order from them but you must order at least 5 lbs and the most I've paid is $16.50 a pound . Shipping is also reasonable.

Because you have to call in your order, you get a personal rep that you deal with. Mine is very friendly and will answer any questions that I have without acting like I'm bothering her.