Sheeran Handbag

katshe

So...what did you find at JoAnns katshe? Anything good. I always seem to find some little gadget that I missed the previous time I was there.

I found my Avery magnetic sheets and after looking at them...I don't think something like that would be strong enough. I tried putting 2 sheets...magnet sides...together and they didn't "stick".

I forgot to tell you too that they usually have the weekly flyer in the front of the store so grab one. I've saved quite at bit of $$$ with some of the coupons. Once in a while they have one for EVERYTHING you buy...including sale items.

Now I have to drive further to JoAnns. They are about 10 miles from me. I used to live about a mile from them and a more expensive locally owned fabric store. I only bought fabric there 1 time because I was with my boss's wife that was letting me sew when his construction business was slow.

i did get magnetic snap closures and a bunch of fabric but no magnetic sheets to use for purse closures....My friend had some good coupons for me so i did well and i bought a few $1.99 patterns...Oh I am going to be making some cute bags this week and as soon as I get the frames I will be making a carpetbag that has and internal frame...i have one done that was a prototype to see how it all worked so I am excited bout that one but the frames I have are 12 inches and that makes a large bag (12 x 15) which is nice but I prefer a bit smaller bag . I think I will make one carpetbag with the larger frame with some of the upholstery fabric I bought and see how you all like it. :yay:

one question though on the carpet bag I have the option to put pockets and i did put in three on the prototype but could put two on the other side and an outside pocket too....for me personally three is good and one outside for my cell phone but what do you all prefer?

Edited by katshe