Crazy strong cinnamon?

coffeebean

I am looking for a great red hot cinnamon & can't seem to find one that is a big thrower in soy. Who do you think carries a great one that I can try? I have been reading a lot about Peeks here so I'm thinking about getting some samples from there. Thanks for your help.

Actually Candle Science has crazy hot cinnamons - both their cinnamon stick & their red hot cinnamon throw like no tomorrow - even a novice like me to wicked candles (I do tarts) can get it to throw strong in soy.

Edited by marcuset

I haven't tried CS red hot cinnamon but I did try cinnamon sticks and tested it as a tart and I didn't like it at all. If it can't throw in a tart I won't test it as a candle. My tarts are always stronger than my candles. Plus it had a very dull smell. I like cinnamon strong enough to burn my nose hairs. :P I need to try the red hot cinnamon.

Edited by sbs

I haven't tried CS red hot cinnamon but I did try cinnamon sticks and tested it as a tart and I didn't like it at all. If it can't throw in a tart I won't test it as a candle. My tarts are always stronger than my candles. Plus it had a very dull smell. I like cinnamon strong enough to burn my nose hairs. :P I need to try the red hot cinnamon.

I just ran a test with that one, CS cinnamon stick vs TCS cinnamon stick. Both were poured with same jar,wax, wick & the TCS won hands down. I had many people do the sniff test also to get other opinions. Now Ide like to find a red hot cinnamon thats a killer cinnamon scent :)

I bought a few lbs of Cinnamon Stick from CS when Tenn was out. While I liked it, I agree that it is a dull scent, very one dimensional to me. The one from Tenn seems to have a bit of the red hot type cinnamon in it. It burns your nose if you are right over your pot through! I've been using the CS one as a mixer - it is great for that.