SW Instant Karma and BB Karma

asands

**thought I had posted this already but I don't see that it posted, sorry if it's a duplicate**

I have SW Instant Karma and BB Karma oils. The notes listed in each of the descriptions are nearly identical. So why do they smell soooo different?

BB Karma has a strong clove aspect (I think that's what I'm smelling) and SW Instant Karma doesn't seem to have that note at all. SW Instant Karma is much lighter and has the faintest sweetness to it. BB Karma is like a black tea mixed with cloves.

Does anyone find that these are more different than similar? I guess I expected them to be similar since the notes listed for each on their respective websites were the same.

Confused!

I've never smelled the BB one, but to me the SW version is patch, juicy orange, and a hint of vanilla and spice. Mostly the patchouli, though!

You are right on with those notes. I smell those, too. The patch isn't overpowering, it's very nice. It's an awesome blend.