Mountain Laurel

blt212

Ok, I should know this being it's my state flower but I don't think it has a scent??? :confused: Anyone know any supplier that has something to represent the CT Flower. I found the below info at Millcreek but not sure what a mountain laurel base is

Happy, type--A unique floral with top notes of fresh red grapefruit and a cool petal floral bouquet. The heart blends mandarin tree blossoms leading to a mountain laurel base. Body Safe. FP200

Thx

It's my state flower too...Pennsylvania.

I bought a sample from Candles & Supplies a long time ago...never poured it. So...it's somewhere in my huge stash of samples. So...I checked on Fragrance Finder and it only lists C&S but went to their website and did a search...it's not listed. Must have discontinued it. Here's the vague description...lol...it sure tells you a lot.

"A sweet, soft floral smell of blooming flowers."

I probably bought it thinking everyone in PA would love it since it's our state flower. One of our state parks has a lake called Laurel Lake...due to all of the mountain laurel growing there. I used to go swimming there every summer and I don't remember smelling anything floral...just pine from all of the trees and needles that covered the ground.

Wish I could be of more help.

Just adding I didn't think Sunflowers had a scent, but I believe that's my state flower and they have not just a fragrance of it, but a perfume too I believe. Both don't smell like nothing either.

I'm curious what your mountain laurel ends up smelling like.