Need some opinions on MMS FO's

lsbennis

I'm going to order a lb of Cherry Blossom & Kiwi from MMS but I also want to try a few samples while I'm there, does anyone have any experience with the fo's below....

Hinoki Wood

Crystal Blue

Hibiscus Passion

Hydrogen

Love Muffin

Mona Lisa

Red Grape & Blueberry

Pluot

Alice

...thanks for any suggestions :smiley2:

Get Sensual ( I think that is the name) You will like it! I mix it with Cactus & SeaSalt for my Sol Sista Beer soap.

Anything you purchase from them is going to be good, they have really nice FO's. Although I did not care for the Bitter Orange, yucko. Reminded me of indegestion, sorry just IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

lsbennis...Was just browsing and saw this thread. You've obviously placed your order by now, but we order Hydrogen from them. It's one that a wholesale customer frequently requests in her GM soap, as well as the Honey Almond....by far the best ever. MMS sent a sample of Alice with one of our orders and we like that as well. If you placed your order for Hinoki Woods, Crystal Blue and Mona Lisa, what's your opinion on them and did you put them in wax, soap or b&b? Thanks so much