Mechanic's shop FO

cedar_lea

I know I read someone postig a review on it a few weeks ago . . . it's possible I was looking at old posts though.

I can't stop thinking about it. I have all of these crazy steampunk ideas that would make it so fun to play with! But I can't seem to find the post. . . or remember who made it. I thought it was NG but I couldn't find it there. It's possible it's just discontinued & that would be sad, but not knowing is killing me!

I have a shipment coming today from NG which contains Drag Strip. Not real excited about using this one lol. A friend wants it in incense. I have a feeling these will be made and set to dry in the garage. I can let you know tonight what it smells like OOB.

Well, got the drag strip and i'm not sure about it yet. OOB it's not very strong at ALL! And it DOES smell like a mechanics shop. EXACTLY like one. I made a lotion out of it and even at 1.5% there isn't much smell at ALL. I bought it to make incense out of it, but my hunny told me to make a lotion for his friend too. Now that I know it's not very strong, I think I'll do a 50/50 mix instead of my normal 75/25. But it DEFINATELY smells like a mechanic shop. Not what I was looking for. I was looking for more of a well, drag strip/racing type smell. I don't smell the burnt rubber in it at all.

That must be it then. It's funny that I can't find that thread! It was hilarious. Jokes about taking the car to the shop & then washing with mechanic's shop soap and saying you did the work yourself.

I am relieved to know where I can find it though. It was driving me absolutely crazy & I'd thought it was from NG but I couldn't find it . . . I can stop wondering now!

I'll be making incense with it this weekend. Ran out of foil and too lazy to go get more before the weekend lol. After work I just wanna get home and not stop. I'll update ya on how it smells when it's turned into incense. Are you making candles with it?

• 2 weeks later...
The next step is to find a good engine for your car from a well reputed auto part store. There a number of different other ways to get your hands on the best engine by taking help of a car dealer in your town. Car dealers can help you in this regard because they have links with other car dealers in different cities. This enables them to ask for a specific engine type to all their links in result the chances to get the required engine increase.used transmission prices
Just like the human body that is made up of different organs to perform the bodily functions, a car is also made up of several different components and systems installed under the shell