Ed Hardy types

*Dee*

Does anyone know where I can find hearts and daggers and eternal love other than save on scents? I really don't want to spend that much on them.

Also if anyone knows where to get these types.

Happy Heart by Clinique

Fantasy by Britney Spears

"M" by Mariah Carey

Burberry Brit

Armani Code~ mens

Boyond Paradise

Curve Crush

Romance ( I think I seen this one at bcn )

Thanks

Just Scents has Ed Hardy types. Have never ordered from there so can't comment about quality, etc. I believe I also so Happy. Can't remember about the others. Also, check out Hayward Enterprises, they have a ton of perfume dupes. There is one other that I can't think of at the moment that carries all designer dupes. I'll come back and post when I remember it.

I'm back and remembered it. Try Chemworld, scroll down past the first few links to the most popular perfume house brands.

Edited by AlwaysWondering

Try JS. I ordered one from there, but have nothing to compare it to. However she has a bunch. I'll likely try them in soaps. Not sure I want to test through a bunch of wax with them, but I might. I used to struggle to get her stuff to throw in straight paraffin, but B&B stuff might just be the ticket.