Question--Candle Warmers Plug-Ins

Alajane

I have one of the Candle Warmers plug-in type warmers in my bathroom that I picked up during a coop. Personally, I don't like it as well as the Levine's or OBI plug-in warmers that have the removable dish. It's pretty but I prefer the 2 piece plug-in warmers since I dump the wax when it is hot. I'm not so patient to wait til it hardens . . .

(Just my personal opinion)

Jackie, I placed an order last week and spoke with a representative who said they are expecting their shipment on March 29, if you want to wait that long. About one-third of my order was out of stock but I was able to wait the two extra weeks, so I placed my order with them since I love their plate-style warmers and the price can't be beat (that I've found, anyway).

And Brenda, I agree with you completely--for that reason I decided against ordering this style after trying out the one I got from Scentsy (although I could have ordered a case from CandleWarmers for only a little more than the price of 2 from Scentsy)! Since I didn't like it for tarts, I moved it into my bathroom and am using scented oil in it--which I love! I can just wipe out the small amount of oil to refill it.

Also, don't think I would sell these even if I were selling. I gave a friend one and she has hers on all the time. Last time I went to her house, she showed me what hers is doing and asked me why it was doing that. The wax was seeping out of the ceramic part. The one she had did not have a glaze and oddly enough, the wax was penetrating through the ceramic. I have that same exact one in my bathroom, but don't have it on all the time. Thinking maybe there is a crack in hers somewhere which is causing the problem...:confused:

Well, I guess it may be an issue with the plug-ins that don't have the glossy finish. Mine just started seeping wax as well! I was looking at it and wondering if my hubby bumped it since there was some wax beneath it on the counter. Upon closer inspection, I could see that the whole outside of the warmer was wet with melted wax! I saved the plug-in part with the bulb and threw the ceramic part away.

I have one of the Candle Warmers plug-in type warmers in my bathroom that I picked up during a coop. Personally, I don't like it as well as the Levine's or OBI plug-in warmers that have the removable dish. It's pretty but I prefer the 2 piece plug-in warmers since I dump the wax when it is hot. I'm not so patient to wait til it hardens . . .

(Just my personal opinion)

I have ordered from Levine but whats OBI?

OBI is OBI Imports (obiimport.com)

Right now the majority of the 2 piece plug in warmers are out of stock but when I talked with them earlier in the week they should be restocked in about 3 weeks.

JD Wholesale is affliated with OBI and carries alot of the same items.

HTH :D

A couple weeks ago I placed a large order with OBI and I know I am only one state away,..but I was so SURPRISED that the next morning my order was sitting on my porch. :shocked2:

I also only sell the removeable bowl warmers, and even with those, I soak up the melted wax with a paper towel.

Edited by leisa2003