12once Victorian Glass Jar

Anyone know other than Midwest Candle Supply, Peaks and Alabaster that carries this jar? It's getting harder and harder to find. Candle Science use to carry it, and when I changed jars a few years ago, I got it from them because I could also get my wax from them within three days. Candlemakers store use to have the 12oz size too now they only have 9oz. I really don't want to change jars again.. and to think of all the testing ARG!

I was looking for someplace close to me(Wi) Candle Cocoon also no longer has that jar which was in Madison.. Alabaster is in KY but I heard they aren't doing so well in shipping stuff lately.. maybe it's just the wax part? I suppose I could call on Monday and ask.. and there is nooooooooooooooo way in heck I'm ordering from Midwest Candle Supply.

Ohhh, I just found Candles and supplies in Pa.. I had forgotten about them...

Edited by Beli

How long is shipping from TX to WI? I forgot... it's been a while since I ordered anything from a supplier in Tx...

That's one of the reasons I can't order from Peaks this time.(normally I plan my orders ahead but some reason I thought I had another case here)... It usually takes 4 days for shipping when I order from Peaks, I kinda need them a bit sooner then that... lol.

Okay looks like either Pa or Tx is gonna be three days.. hmmmm you'd think Pa would be quicker lol.

and lonestar says it's out of stock.. soooo looks like Pa it is..

Okay apparently 3-4 days processing time.. ugh, scratches Candles and supplies out. How's Taylor Concept these days? They have the jar in stock too... and it would be three days shipping to me, too.. but it looks like their website hasn't been updated since 2010? I checked out their top 20 fragrance oils and it only lists them from November 2010?

Edited by Beli

Alabaster only ships from Alabama now as they closed the KY warehouse over a year ago or so. It's the Alabama warehouse that all the problems you've seen were from.

Ahhhh thanks.. I couldn't remember if it was KY or Al.. but they were out of stock anyway so I ended up ordering from Peak.. I'll just be a day or two late on shipment and will email the customer today letting them know when the order will ship. I know Peak will at least ship my order out today so I should get it Thursday... sometimes I get it a day before.. but that hasn't happened for quite a while. I don't know how I missed I needed another case ugh I'm pretty good with inventory.

KY warehouse was GREAT!!! And even better since I'm in KY. Never once had a single problem when I got it from KY, but, had MANY problems just about every order when they closed that one. I've moved on to other suppliers. I always end up missing something when I am making an order. I'll forget about something when I place an order and not even realize it till I get my order and then I must smack the forehead and say DUH!!!

KY warehouse was GREAT!!! And even better since I'm in KY. Never once had a single problem when I got it from KY, but, had MANY problems just about every order when they closed that one. I've moved on to other suppliers. I always end up missing something when I am making an order. I'll forget about something when I place an order and not even realize it till I get my order and then I must smack the forehead and say DUH!!!

Yup.. I do that too lol. I wish I could get Candle/Wax/Wicks all in one place and I useto when I ordered from CS.. but now that they stopped carring my jars..sigh.

I still may entertain the idea of switching jars.. but I don't think my customers would be too thrilled since the ones I'm thinking, i'd have to rase my prices... and I already changed jars about a year and half a go after a year of testing before they hit the market, and the launch of the new website.. Maybe I'll pick up a case and send them to testers and see what they think if they'd go with the website design, and my over all theme.

Edited by Beli