I Looked

Lisa

I've only used them for jars and a few scents, but haven't had any problems, with the exception of one broken container. But one out of about half a million isn't so bad! The only thing I don't like is that when you order, you don't know what the shipping cost is until your stuff is delivered and you see it on the invoice. I know jars are heavy, but I always have a mild heart attack when I see what the shipping charges were.

HTH

I don't remember having many problems with them. I used them for quite a few things. They have a huge selection of stuff. The only issue that I had was if they were out of stock on something, they would never tell me. I would just have to look at the bottom of the invoice when it got here, to see that they didn't have it in stock.

Yep i use them also and shipping charges are the only gripe I have, I wish they would atleast estimate them. But you can do that if you can figure out how much your package will weigh and do it on USPS.com. If I remember right they do have the weights in the shopping cart. Otherwise the others are right, their products are good and the FO's are hit or miss. I have bought a couple I didnt like. But it was no big deal. Can't guarantee that with Fo's.

Good Luck!

I love them and buy quite a few supplies there, but I do NOT like their B&B bases. The lotion base was very thin and kinda icky. The shower gel base had a distinct odor to it that would not be covered up by adding FO and it didn't feel very good on my skin. So, I buy waxes, FO, wicks, dyes, etc but just not the B&B. Bittercreek's stuff is much better than C&S.

I don't remember having many problems with them. I used them for quite a few things. They have a huge selection of stuff. The only issue that I had was if they were out of stock on something, they would never tell me. I would just have to look at the bottom of the invoice when it got here, to see that they didn't have it in stock.

I know! I hate that. I made a suggestion to them that they let people know, because they might want to put something in its place.

Agree with everyone else. Hit or miss on scent. Gr-rrrr on the shipping thing. Sometimes that is the determination of which supplier I go with. They do have a nice selection of jars though. I do like their Butterfly Kisses scent. Was popular last Valenine's Day. I may have to order more.

As for shipping, I asked customer service how I could estimate shipping costs, and it's 20% of your order (and when I checked it, yep, it was 20% of the total).

I agree their B&B is not good, but I get my wax, jars, wicks, dyes, few scents, and I am completely happy.

P.S. Not sure why you couldn't find anything on C&S, there are many discussions all over this board.