Looking for Yankee dupe...help!

blakesmom

I have been looking for a dupe of Yankee's Spiced Pumpkin and Apple Cider. I have been searching and searching....I'm frustrated and ready to pull my hair out! :confused: Can someone please lead me in the right direction?? I would be so grateful.

I have been looking for a dupe of Yankee's Spiced Pumpkin and Apple Cider. I have been searching and searching....I'm frustrated and ready to pull my hair out! :confused: Can someone please lead me in the right direction?? I would be so grateful.

Hi Blakesmom! I have had no luck either on trying to find a dupe of Yankees Spiced Pumpkin or Apple Cider. Candle Science has a wonderful scent called,"Pumpkin Pie" which in my opinion is MUCH better than the Spiced Pumpkin from Yankee. Hope this helps!! :smiley2:

Thanks for your reply! Actually, I just received Amish Harvest and Mulled Cider from ICS today and although I'm a little reluctant to trust my nose today (I'm getting over a sinus infection), I'm thinkin' these two FO's from ICS might be pretty darn close. Even if I'm totally wrong on this, these two scents are wonderful! I poured some tarts with both and WOO HOO :yay: I may have found what I've been looking for!!!

Hi Blakesmom,

I would love to know your results if the Amish Harvest is a close dup for Yankee's Spiced Pumpkin. I was looking for a dup of that scent as well and never found it!

Thanks....

I'm also on the look-out for Yankees Spiced Pumpkin and Peaks Amish Harvest is far from it, don't know about ICS's tho.

Edited by IwantItgreen

I ordered the Amish Harvest from ICS today but I dont have high expectations. After placing the order I did a search and the only posts about the ICS Amish Harvest was that it was a twin for Celtic Moonspice (dont remember the supplier) but if I recall, Celtic Moonspice didnt smell much like Spiced Pumpkin. But who knows...

Dessa

Blakesmom.... how did your testing turn out (I know it has only been 2 days)... I am hoping that you find the Amish Harvest to be close to Yankee Spiced Pumpkin rather than it smelling like Celtic Moonspice. Keeping my fingers crossed... :)

Dessa

I have been sniffing the Amish Harvest for the past 2 days (it smells amazing!) but I am now starting to doubt myself about its comparison to Spiced Pumpkin. I'm not so much doubting whether it smells like Yankee Spiced Pumpkin, but doubting whether or not I am making a non-biased comparison or is it just because I really really like this scent??? I was out shopping the other day and almost bought the Yankee Spiced Pumpkin so I would have it on hand to compare. Now I wish I would have!! I will be anxious to see what you think....

Dessa:

The ongoing hunt for Spiced Pumpkin continues! LOL ~ I just read where you said ICS Amish Harvest has been compared to Celtic Moonspice so I did a little research. I found a description that says Celtic Moonspice is "a wonderfully fragrant blend of warm spices, cinnamon, clove and nutmeg." While ICS Amish Harvest has a warm spicy, cinnamon, nutmeg smell to it, there is definitely pumpkin (like a sweet buttery pumpkin). And, I do not smell any clove whifch is one of the reasons I love it so well. :smiley2: