TCS Communications Issue

siameezer

Has anyone had any issues with getting TCS to answer emails or customer contact forms?

I am in Australia and desperately want to get hold of one of their oils (it seems they may be the only ones who supply this FO) and I have had no answer to the three attempts I have made at contacting them.

I am considering staying up until the wee hours of the morning to phone them, but was just wondering if those of you who have done business with them have been happy with their customer service?

Thanks in advance for all your help!

i called them once, and they answered..

i have not ever tried emailing them..

the times i have ordered, it all went well..

hopefully you can get a reply..soon...:)

edited to say..

if it is something I could call them for you in the morning..PM me..and i will help you out..

Edited by 8-GRAN-ONES

Me and my skim reading, just read back and saw it was a FO you were asking after, still tell us what it is you are after anyway, there are a few of us Aussies here, and you just never know if we might know, lol

Where in Australia are you, and what oil was it you were after? Might have come across suppliers here who can help you.

I am in Melbourne (in Bentleigh) and the FO I was after is "Sweet Sixteen" the description of which is "A spring blend that opens with touches of peach and stem green notes atop a heart of rose and sweet pea notes, while musk, sandalwood and vanilla round out the blend".

I have searched for it everywhere and have only come across it at TCS.

Thanks for your help! Where in Oz are you deena?

i called them once, and they answered..

i have not ever tried emailing them..

the times i have ordered, it all went well..

hopefully you can get a reply..soon...:)

edited to say..

if it is something I could call them for you in the morning..PM me..and i will help you out..

Thanks for that really kind offer! I will keep chasing them down ... all I wanted to do was buy 8oz of oil from them and the cart wouldn't give me a shipping price or let me check out because it was an international order. I will try them when I get up in the morning as I think the timing works out it will be just before they close for the day when I get out of bed.

Wow thanks I didn't think they shipped International but it seems they do looking at their shipping options page. Hope you get through to them :)

I got through but I didn't get an answer to my question LOL. No explanation for not responding to my emails and then just got told "I'm not sure if we can ship to Australia. Let me get back to you when I have a chance".

I just wish someone else stocked Sweet Sixteen!

Well they never got back to me at all ... guess they don't want my business. It is a pity they are the only ones that sell Sweet Sixteen (there are other oils by the same name but they are not the same scent) or I would just buy it elsewhere.