Hole Puncher

I'm looking to find a kind of specialized hole punch with no luck. I have these 5 1/2" square plastic boxes that have a 2" side. I want to put a hole in the center of the 5 1/2" piece. A hand held just isn't long enough to get there and I've tried several. Does anyone know of a punch that's more like a stamp, and where you could get one? Any other suggestions? I need a finished look. Thanks for any help you can give.:)

I've already tried Staples...no luck. Michaels and Joanns only have shaped hole punchers for scrapbooking. At least I know there is such a thing now(thanks, ladies!). Guess I'll have to purchase online. Was hoping I could just pop out this afternoon and find something somewhere. Oh well...:tiptoe:

I have something that may work. It's a big punch with a rotating head that has different size punches. I used to use it to punch the holes in my air fresheners and it worked great, but, when you were punching a hundred air fresheners the hand got tired. So I found a better way to do those. It also punches holes in leather so I would think it would do cardboard. I got it at hobby lobby. If you have one of those you'll need to look for it. It wasn't with the normal punches you find for scrapbooking.

I have something that may work. It's a big punch with a rotating head that has different size punches. I used to use it to punch the holes in my air fresheners and it worked great, but, when you were punching a hundred air fresheners the hand got tired. So I found a better way to do those. It also punches holes in leather so I would think it would do cardboard. I got it at hobby lobby. If you have one of those you'll need to look for it. It wasn't with the normal punches you find for scrapbooking.

Yeah, I know...I would of thought so to. They have about 34 different kinds, but none of them are long reach.:sad2: I even called their 800 number...no luck. I have to swing by Michael's tomorrow for something else. I'll look again. No hobby lobby here. Closest one is over 200 miles away.