Lansing Gift Show March 6-8, Lansing, MI

B@BlissStreet

I went last year. If you are looking for containers, warmers, etc....not worth your trip. I did meet the reps that handle Jackel and I can give you the contact info. They also handle Wickman trimmers.

But I was really disappointed when I went. I would like to go to the Columbus one some year. I can't recall if they have a Chicago one anymore...I'd like to check that one out too.

Wish I had better news for you. I guess the show used to be awesome when it was in Northville; but died down and so they moved it to Lansing.

Trudi

Edited by NaturallyTru

I went to the Columbus Gift Show this past fall. It was ok, but it used to be much bigger. They have moved from what I hear, so make sure you find out where the new location is before you go. Chicago, Atlanta, Las Vegas...those are the really big ones worth going to!

Thanks for the input, Trudi and Dana. I appreciate it. I think we are going to go check it out, though. I could use a shopping trip with my sister, so it's a darn good excuse for a business trip! I'll post my take on the show next week; we're planning to attend Sunday or Monday.:cheesy2: