Need berry creme brulee but need a NG Order anything close?

ky-sam

I have THIS fragrance oil from NG and I think it smells just about the same as the one from Millcreek. In fact...I changed the name of the NG oil to Berry Creme Brulee' because I couldn't sell it with their name...lol. I ordered the BCB from Millcreek and just knew I had smelled it before.

Natures Garden Wildberry Scone Fragrance: A Best Seller!An NG Original Fragrance! The aroma of freshly baked English scones with hints of strawberry, coconut, raspberry, and blackberries.

Maggie Thats What I was Thinking!

Candlesandcats I need about 4oz .. I had a request for it , I just dont know what others from millcreek to order for spring and summer to have a order! And I have a list made for NG already.. Im gonna try NG wildberry scones If I order early today I will have it Saturday from NG

Thanks!

Have this scent in my notes to buy when I place a order with NG. I like trying something different all the time. That is why I have way to many FO's and probably should get rid of some of my samples.I have enough scents without testing more.:shocked2:

LynnS