Good St. Patrick's Day Fragrances?

jaxxcandles

You could rename something to Pot of Gold. NG has some "green" fragrances like Frosted Lime Cake or Honeydew. They also have a Money scent and the notes seem interesting, that would go with a green theme. Aloe and Clover is sold at many fragrance suppliers. Or rename something Luck of the Irish. Fresh Green Grass scent? Maybe an Ocean scent to go with all of Ireland's shoreline. Natures Garden has a beer scent, too!

Blarney Stoned has been kinda popular in the last few weeks. I get both of mine at NG.

Cheers,

Steve

Another I passed on when sneaking in my order. What's it like? I decided to go for the burning rubber one instead ... egads, but we have a ton of race fans around here.

Edited by Scented

Another I passed on when sneaking in my order. What's it like? I decided to go for the burning rubber one instead ... egads, but we have a ton of race fans around here.

Ohhh scented how did that one turn out for you?? My dad is a race car driver, so I thought about that for him. but than thought my mom would KILL me if I made a candle that smelled like that. LOL I'm sure she gets completely SICK of that scent!! lol

for St Patty's day it makes me think of green scents... Like grassy kind of. I don't know why, but NG's Bamboo Hemp came to mind right away. It's kind of a grassy, green, spring scent. I love it!!! I haven't made it in a candle, but used it for room spray and incense. Just received my 2nd bottle of the FO. LOL