testing 1ozers

Thanks guys! Did a few more recently... Fireside, Eucalyptus leaf, NG Cherry blossom (so light!!! cant even smell it), Peaks twilight woods (screwed it up, looks awful but smells OK!) lol

Dunno about the velveeta mold! I looked for those Nancy, I wanted some... but I couldnt find them anywhere! This mold is roughly 7x5, and the bars end up 1.25" deep with the 16oz of oils, and 4.5oz water

• 2 weeks later...
What a good idea!!!! I hadn't thought about making 1# batches to use up some of my 1 ozer's. I've got a ton of them too but normally mix them with another fo to get a custom blend. I'll have to try the soap. Would the plastic velveeta cheese boxes work as a mold for these?

I am not sure what velveeta box you speak of but that is the beauty of soaping ...so many more everyday house hold items can be suitable for molds than with candles...

Just line it and try it! Check the demensions to make sure you will be able to make the size bar you want or you may end up with some odd size bars or extra soap chunks or slivers.

gl and let us know how you make out! :yay: