NG Still In Business?

Hi,

Can anybody who may be closer to NG advise if they are still in business?

I have tried emailing them with enquiries about sending over some bulk FO's but have not had any response. Am not sure if they are still trading?

Thanks in advance....:smiley2:

Bart70

Guest Expressive

Yes, they are still in business.

I would try calling as they answered for me. Best sign they are still in business is the site's update to Valentine's Day stuff.

Toll Free (HUG Line): 1-866-647-2368

Direct Line: 1-440-647-0100

Thanks everyone,

Might have to try the phone call......Not as easy as picking up the phone when you are on the other side of the globe and need to deal with timezones :)

There have been a few cases on various forums (not candle related) of people who have gone out of business but because their web hosting is paid up their site remains active with 'nobody home'.

Didn't want to be chasing up a dead end.

Thanks again - will keep trying them.

Bart70

I have always gotten a response overnight from them. Are you on their facebook page? Maybe mention something there. Also remember that they have had some pretty scary weather there and did shut on Wednesday because of it according to the facebook page. They may be just a little behind from that. Kathy always gets back to me super fast.

Tammy

I follow NG's Facebook page too, and this was the most recent post I could find on them closing due to weather:

ATTENTION: We have been watching the storm we are having, and Mike and I do not want to put our employees' safety at risk by having them drive on icy roads in the morning. Therefore, Natures Garden will be closed on Wednesday February 2. No orders will go out on Wed. We will make sure that all staff members are pulled to packing orders on Thursday so that there are no further shipping delays

Hope that is of some help. But definitely still in business.

I order from NG all the time, but have never had any luck getting them to respond. I've tried calling and emailing, I never get a call back (never had any one actually answer) or an email response. I really like some of their FO's so I'll keep ordering, but every once in awhile I'll have a question about wicks or dyes or something. So I generally now only buy their FO's and use other places for wicks, dyes, etc.

No problem ever with their products, just that their customer service is kinda lacking...

• 3 months later...