Desperately need a Sweet Milk FO, tried a few.....

Buffy

Used to use Lonestar's and it was AWESOME, just perfect!! Of course they discond. it!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have that in my line on it's own and 2 blends that are REALLLLLY popular.

Daystar's Milk and Sugar Kisses sample I had from 2 yrs ago was great... just like Lonestar. Ordered a 16 oz one and it smells REALLY bad!! Been told like..... baby vomit ?.... kinda sour :(

Tried Scent Works Lait Sucre`.... smells great, but in tarts it is THE ONLY FO, among my few 100 that I have that seeps out of my parasoy tarts, it looks like oil bubbles at the bottom of the tart cup. A customer said it leeked out of the tart cup, this has never happened before. Site says it's fine for soy.

So pleeeeeze.... anone know of another Sweet Milk supplier??

Thanks a million!

B

Try cutting back the quantity of oil on on Lait Sucre, it's weeping out cuz your wax can't hold the volume. The same thing happened to me in soy candles and when I backed off the volume to .75 oz pp and mixed it at a highter temp it bound up fine.

i have some i can sell you....60cent/ounce..i have 13 oz..

it smells just like sweetned condenced milk...

i can put it over on the Classies if you want me too..

i will be out of town until Monday..so I could not send it until Tues..

Is this the Sugar Milk that ICS used to carry? I just poured some of this a few days ago. Went to look on their site and they don't have it anymore. I may want some of this if you put it in the classifieds. :)

I don't know what sweet milk smells like, but Sugar Milk from ICS is so yummy. :)

Even with the reduction of the Lait Sucre from SW I have very good throw in my soy candles - it's a vanilla based scent so it's base is light in nature, but I smell this one all over my house when I burn it and my customers love it - they remark it's stronger burning than in the jar.

Is this the Sugar Milk that ICS used to carry? I just poured some of this a few days ago. Went to look on their site and they don't have it anymore. I may want some of this if you put it in the classifieds. :)

I don't know what sweet milk smells like, but Sugar Milk from ICS is so yummy. :)

yes it is ICS Sugar Milk....

I am leaving in just a few minutes..and will be gone for a few days..

if you want I can put it on the classies, when I get home..Probably around Sun. or Mon..