thick hand cream

moniek

Sorry I can't help you with the mixing ratio's, I usually just add until I like the smell. Never had a problem with it watering down. I can say, it is by far the best lotion base I have ever used. I loooove this stuff. It leaves a soft silky feeling on you, not sticky like some of them do. Good luck!

Sorry I can't help you with the mixing ratio's, I usually just add until I like the smell. Never had a problem with it watering down. I can say, it is by far the best lotion base I have ever used. I loooove this stuff. It leaves a soft silky feeling on you, not sticky like some of them do. Good luck!

Is this base "pump" worthy or do you use it out of a jar?

I ordered it once, before I made my own lotion...I liked it very much. I was very pleased. You can use the MMS calculator on their site for fragrance recommendations.

It was a good consistency for hand/foot cream. I would tend to put it in a jar, but I put it in malibu tubes for my mother, and that worked very well. I think you could pump it, but I would use the high-viscosity pumps from MMS or an equivalent.

MMS is www.thesage.com - you'll find almost all these abbreviations in the sticky post at the top of this page.