Any Valentine's Day Cp Soap Ideas/pictures

fabulousfunfur

I am all done with soap making for Christmas, and was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for VALENTINE'S DAY Cold Process soap.

I don't like using individual molds......because they always stick and I've just had bad luck with that......I like making loafs of soap and cutting them myself.

I also would like to make smaller soaps to give out for my kids classmates at school instead of valentine's day cards. Thought that would be a cute idea.

Anyways.......suggestions are appreciated.......maybe something you've done before that was a hit.......or some idea you have.........

Thanks!

I can't remember where I saw this idea but it looked very cute. Slice your soap from the log about 1/4 to 1/8 of an inch thin. Using small holiday cookie cutters of various size cut individual soaps of one or different colors. Put several in a clear cello bag and tie with ribbon. It looked cute.

If I had cookie cutters on hand I would have done that instead of making full size Double Mint soap bars for my students. Oh, that reminds me I still need to design the packaging. :shocked2: